In submitting a manuscript of the research paper (to the journal published by Vilnius University) the corresponding author certifies that he/she is authorized by his/her co-authors to enter into these arrangements and he/she guarantees and warrants, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her co-authors, that:
- He/she has the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein. He/she/they is/are the sole author(s) of the paper and has/have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Vilnius University are not in breach of any other obligation.
- The paper is original and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.
- The paper contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or confidence or commitment given to secrecy.
- The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed, and he/she grants Vilnius University permission to publish the unpublished and original manuscript, the abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental material, and subsequent, if necessary, errata in the Journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY-4.0).
- Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published paper’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
- Anyone is free to share (copy and redistribute the material published in the paper in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material published in the paper) for any purpose, even commercially.
Previously the copyright was given to the publisher but from volume Vol. 20 (1) (2021) the copyright and publishing rights are held by the author.